Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] [GLES2] Stencil buffer doesn't work
1. Open the attached project.
2. Make sure Graphics API is set to OpenGLES2.
3. Build and run it on an iOS device.
- Stencil buffer doesn't work. Text appears outside of Scroll View (Screenshot attached).
- Text appears within Scroll View (Screenshot attached).
- iOS (GLES2)
- 2019.2.1f1, 2020.1.0a3
- iPhone 7+ iOS 12.0, iPhone X iOS 11.3.1, iPhone 5 iOS 10.3.3
Not reproducible with:
- iOS (GLES3, Metal)
- Android (GLES2, GLES3)
VLNQA00128 Samsung Galaxy Note8 9 Exynos 9 Octa 8895 Mali-G71 OpenGL ES 3.2
VLNQA00282 Samsung Galaxy S10e 9 Snapdragon 855 SM8150 Adreno (TM) 640 OpenGL ES 3.2
- The project doesn't open with older Unity versions.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video