Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS][GLES] Bloom with antialiasing causes black screen with gles error 0x0500
1. Open attached project
2. Build to iOS device with gles2
3. Screen will be black and XCode will throw "OpenGLES error 0x0500"
1. Create new project
2. Add bloom script from standard assets and turn on anti aliasing in quality settings
3. Build to iOS device with gles2
4. Screen will be black and XCode will throw "OpenGLES error 0x0500"
Note: gles3 and metal does not show this behaviour
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website