Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Gamepad] Gamepad.current.startButton doesn't return expected value
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/274
Device: iPad Pro (12-inch) and Horipad Ultimate
Expected result: On android, when using NVidia controller, pressing the start button turns value to 1
Actual result: On iOS when using Horipad Ultimate, "menu" button (which behaves the same as the start button on Nvidia controller) doesn't set the value to 1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone