Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Gamepad] Gamepad.current.startButton doesn't return expected value
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/274
Device: iPad Pro (12-inch) and Horipad Ultimate
Expected result: On android, when using NVidia controller, pressing the start button turns value to 1
Actual result: On iOS when using Horipad Ultimate, "menu" button (which behaves the same as the start button on Nvidia controller) doesn't set the value to 1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window