Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Gamepad] Gamepad.current.startButton doesn't return expected value
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/274
Device: iPad Pro (12-inch) and Horipad Ultimate
Expected result: On android, when using NVidia controller, pressing the start button turns value to 1
Actual result: On iOS when using Horipad Ultimate, "menu" button (which behaves the same as the start button on Nvidia controller) doesn't set the value to 1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build