Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in [Package]
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Gamepad] Gamepad.current.startButton doesn't return expected value
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/274
Device: iPad Pro (12-inch) and Horipad Ultimate
Expected result: On android, when using NVidia controller, pressing the start button turns value to 1
Actual result: On iOS when using Horipad Ultimate, "menu" button (which behaves the same as the start button on Nvidia controller) doesn't set the value to 1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse