Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[iOS][Gamepad] Gamepad.current.startButton doesn't return expected value
Migrated bug from GitHub: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem/issues/274
Device: iPad Pro (12-inch) and Horipad Ultimate
Expected result: On android, when using NVidia controller, pressing the start button turns value to 1
Actual result: On iOS when using Horipad Ultimate, "menu" button (which behaves the same as the start button on Nvidia controller) doesn't set the value to 1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked