Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
[iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when calling Social.localUser.Authenticate
1. Open project attached by QA
2. In the iPhone go to Settings -> Game Center and make sure you are disconnected
3. Build and run project on the device
4. In Xcode console notice that authentication failed but Game Center authentication screen hasn't appeared
Expected result: Game Center authentication screen should appear when trying to authenticate the user.
Actual result: Authentication fails without showing any screens
Reproduced with: Unity 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: Unity 2017.2.1p4
Device: iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a2
Backported to: 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock