Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS] Game Center authentication screen is not being displayed when calling Social.localUser.Authenticate
1. Open project attached by QA
2. In the iPhone go to Settings -> Game Center and make sure you are disconnected
3. Build and run project on the device
4. In Xcode console notice that authentication failed but Game Center authentication screen hasn't appeared
Expected result: Game Center authentication screen should appear when trying to authenticate the user.
Actual result: Authentication fails without showing any screens
Reproduced with: Unity 2017.3.0a1, 2017.3.1p1, 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: Unity 2017.2.1p4
Device: iPhone 7+ iOS 11.1
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a2
Backported to: 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'