Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.1.13, 4.2.7, 5.0.3, 5.1.0-pre.2
Found in [Package]
[iOS] FPS in the Player is very low when using “XRCameraSubsystem.TryGetLatestFrame()”
How to reproduce:
1. Build And Run the attached project “TryGetLatestFrame_Test-main.zip” on an iOS device
2. Move your device around and observe the app
Expected result: The application is usable because FPS is about 60
Actual result: The application is not usable because the FPS is very low
Reproducible with: 4.2.6 (2021.3.12f1), 5.0.2 (2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b11, 2023.1.0a15)
Not reproducible with: 4.2.3 (2021.3.12f1)
Could not test with: 2020.3.40f1 (Errors when downgrading the project)
VLNQA00494 - iPhone 14 Pro Max, 16.0 iOS
VLNQA00358 - iPhone 12, 14.1 iOS
VLNQA00392 - iPad (9th generation), 15.0 iOS
VLNQA00310 - iPad Pro 12.9", 13.4.1 iOS
Not reproduced on:
Oneplus OnePlus 7 Pro (GM1913), Android 11, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N970F), Android 12, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
Note: The issue is not reproducible if deleting the “TryGetLatestFrame” method in 362-365 lines in CpuImageSample.cs script
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 5.1.0-pre.2):
Fixed in 5.1.0-pre.2.
Resolution Note (fix version 5.0.3):
Fixed in 5.0.3.
Resolution Note (fix version 4.2.7):
Fixed in 4.2.7.
Resolution Note (fix version 4.1.13):
Fixed in 4.1.13.