Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.34f1, 2022.3.16f1, 2023.2.4f1, 2023.3.0a17, 2024.1.0a1
[iOS] Forcing "Portrait Upside Down" orientation on new iPhone 15 devices crashes the app
Steps to reproduce:
# Open attached project (orientation-test.zip)
# Switch to iOS and make a build
# Build the Xcode project and deploy to a new generation iPhone 15 device
# Click *LandscapeLeft* button to switch to landscape
# Click *Portrait Upside Down* to try to switch to portrait upside down
Expected behaviour: Application should not attempt switching to Upside Down orientation as iPhones don't allow upside down orientation.
Actual behaviour: Application attempts to change orientation to Upside Down and crashes the app.
- Note: can also be reproduced with Simulator as long as you simulate one of the new iPhones.
- Switching to Portrait Upside Down first without trying to switch to Landscape first succeeds the first time without crashing, but further attempts crash the app eventually.
Reproduced with: 2022.3.11f1, 2023.3.0a14
iPhone 15 Pro (iOS 17.0.2) - Reproduced
iPhone 14 Pro Max (iOS 16.0) - Not reproduced
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"