Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[iOS] Empty project build crashes with in PlatformInfoDispatcher.ReportAnalyticsData on iOS devices
Empty project build crashes with "Thread 1: signal SIGABRT" on iOS devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform > IOS > Build and run
3) Deploy the build on iOS from Xcode
Actual result: Build crashes with "Thread 1: signal SIGABRT"
Expected result: Build should not crash
Occurring on: 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a6
Working fine on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
Stack trace: UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, [NSString stringWithUTF8String: AppControllerClassName]); "Thread 1: signal SIGABRT"
Reproducible with iOS version:
Works FIne on iOS version:
10.3.3, 11.4.1, 12.0
-iPhone 7 ( 11.0.1 ) (FAILED)
-iPhone 5 ( 10.3.3 )
-iPhone X ( 12.0 )
-iPhone 8 Plus ( 11.4.1 )
Workaround: Uninstall analytics package from packman.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Nov 04, 2018 22:44
The issue was fixed after updating Analytics Library in Package Manger to version 3.2.0
Nov 04, 2018 17:22
Crashes on iPad Pro (iOS 12.1). Tested on both Unity3d 2018.3.X beta & 2019.1.0a7 (Xcode 10 & 10.1)
Oct 20, 2018 00:18
Crashes on iPad Mini 4 iOS 12.0.1 with new project, Unity 2018.3.0b6
Oct 06, 2018 08:05
Crash Unity 2018.2.11f and 2018.3.04b after show splash screen on all devices iOS with a project and plugins. Loaded a game with new project and blank scene
Oct 01, 2018 13:24
Doesn’t crashed working ok now
Sep 14, 2018 20:37
Doesn't crash on iPhoneX & iPhone 7 but crash on iPadPro.
iOS 12 GM
Xcode 10 GM