Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[iOS] Empty project build crashes with in PlatformInfoDispatcher.ReportAnalyticsData on iOS devices
Empty project build crashes with "Thread 1: signal SIGABRT" on iOS devices.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Switch platform > IOS > Build and run
3) Deploy the build on iOS from Xcode
Actual result: Build crashes with "Thread 1: signal SIGABRT"
Expected result: Build should not crash
Occurring on: 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0b2, 2018.3.0a11, 2018.3.0a6
Working fine on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
Stack trace: UIApplicationMain(argc, argv, nil, [NSString stringWithUTF8String: AppControllerClassName]); "Thread 1: signal SIGABRT"
Reproducible with iOS version:
Works FIne on iOS version:
10.3.3, 11.4.1, 12.0
-iPhone 7 ( 11.0.1 ) (FAILED)
-iPhone 5 ( 10.3.3 )
-iPhone X ( 12.0 )
-iPhone 8 Plus ( 11.4.1 )
Workaround: Uninstall analytics package from packman.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute