Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[iOS]Emojis are invisible when Character limit set to 0 in the TextMeshPro InputField
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached NewEmojis.zip project
2. Build for iOS and deploy the Xcode project to the iOS device
3. Type an Emoji in the input field that says "TMP Infinite Limit"
Expected: Emojis are visable
Actual: Emojis are ignored
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.18f1
Regressed in: 2019.2.19f1
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.0)
iPone 6 (iOS 10.3.3)
Not reproducible with: Android
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'