Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[iOS] DownloadHandlerAudioClip streamAudio Ignores compression
1. Download and open the "unity-audio-tests.zip" project
2. Build and deploy the project for iOS
3. in the Xcode's menubar, press "Navigate" > "Reveal in Debug Navigator"
4. Select the Memory graph
(The following steps are made on the device)
5. From the second dropdown field, select "UnityWebRequest" and enable "Stream Audio Web Request"
6. Press the "Load Audio" and then "Unload Audio"
7. Observe the Memory usage graph
Actual result: Memory usage changes by about 4.2-4.5 MB
Expected result: Memory usage increases by a higher amount
Reproducible with: 2018.4.29f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b1
Tested with: iPhone 12 Pro (iOS 14.2.1), iPhone 6S (iOS 13.3.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account