Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
[iOS][.NET 4.6]Socket polling thread using 100% cpu after suspend and resume the app
1. Open User's project
2. Build and deploy to iOS device
3. Press "Begin Download" UI button
4. Lock device (press side button)
5. Unlock device (press again)
6. Notice CPU use goes up to 100%
Expected behaviour: No major CPU usage jump after awakening the device.
Actual result: CPU usage jumps to 100% after doing something related to networks and sleeping/awakening the device.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1. 2017.3.0p3, 2018.1.0b4
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2, iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.1
Reproduced on .NET 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error