Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[iOS][.NET 4.6]Socket polling thread using 100% cpu after suspend and resume the app
1. Open User's project
2. Build and deploy to iOS device
3. Press "Begin Download" UI button
4. Lock device (press side button)
5. Unlock device (press again)
6. Notice CPU use goes up to 100%
Expected behaviour: No major CPU usage jump after awakening the device.
Actual result: CPU usage jumps to 100% after doing something related to networks and sleeping/awakening the device.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 2017.1.3f1, 2017.2.1. 2017.3.0p3, 2018.1.0b4
Reproduced on devices: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.3.2, iPhone 7 Plus iOS 11.1
Reproduced on .NET 4.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes