Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Delay when disabling a game object on game launch
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it on an iOS device.
- A character object will appear in the top left corner of the game screen for ~1 second before UI loads.
- The object is disabled instantly.
iPhone 6 iOS 10.3.3, iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1, iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
Not reproducible with:
The issue is no longer reproducible in the latest 2018.3 and 2019.1 versions of Unity.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors