Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Delay when disabling a game object on game launch
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it on an iOS device.
- A character object will appear in the top left corner of the game screen for ~1 second before UI loads.
- The object is disabled instantly.
iPhone 6 iOS 10.3.3, iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1, iPhone 7 iOS 11.0
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle