Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.0-preview
Found in [Package]
[iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
1. Open project in "MobileNotificationsBug.zip"
2. Build the project for iOS and Deploy it to an iOS device using Xcode
3. Allow notifications when prompted
4. A 5-second timer will start and when it reaches 0 a Notification will be pushed
5. The notification has the Data field set to null "PushNotificationTest.cs" line 70
Unexpected behaviour: when the notification has been pushed the Game crashes due to unhandled 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
Reproducible with: 2018.4.22f1, 2020.2.0a13
VLNQA00310 iPad Pro 12.9 (iOS 13.4.1)
VLNQA00204 iPhone 5C (iOS 10.3.3)
Few lines from stack trace (full trace in edits):
* thread #1, queue = 'com.apple.main-thread', stop reason = signal SIGABRT
frame #0: 0x0000000183c6cd88 libsystem_kernel.dylib`__pthread_kill + 8
frame #1: 0x0000000183b851e8 libsystem_pthread.dylib`pthread_kill$VARIANT$mp + 136
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project