Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] Crash on UnityFramework`RaiseInvalidCastException when using incremental GC and C# HttpClient
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "GC_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- Incremental GC has to be enabled for Unity to crash.
- Incremental GC doesn't exist in Unity 2018.4 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker