Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[iOS] Crash on UnityFramework`RaiseInvalidCastException when using incremental GC and C# HttpClient
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "GC_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- Incremental GC has to be enabled for Unity to crash.
- Incremental GC doesn't exist in Unity 2018.4 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene