Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] Crash on UnityFramework`RaiseInvalidCastException when using incremental GC and C# HttpClient
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "GC_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- Incremental GC has to be enabled for Unity to crash.
- Incremental GC doesn't exist in Unity 2018.4 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode