Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] Crash on UnityFramework`RaiseInvalidCastException when using incremental GC and C# HttpClient
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "GC_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- Incremental GC has to be enabled for Unity to crash.
- Incremental GC doesn't exist in Unity 2018.4 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform