Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[iOS] Crash on UnityFramework`RaiseInvalidCastException when using incremental GC and C# HttpClient
How to reproduce:
1. Build the "GC_Crash.zip" project for iOS
2. Build & Run the app to device via Xcode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.11f1, 2019.3.0b9, 2020.1.0a11.
Devices reproducible with:
- iPhone X (iOS 13.0)
- iPhone 8 Plus (iOS 12.0)
- iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
- Incremental GC has to be enabled for Unity to crash.
- Incremental GC doesn't exist in Unity 2018.4 and lower.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send