Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[iOS] Crash on CreateCppStringFromNSString when entering Emoji as max character
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the project to device via Xcode
3. Type 23 letters in the Input field (The input has max 24 character)
4. Type in Emoji
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13.
- iPhone 8 Plus (12.1.2)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- Reproducible with both TextMeshPro and default UI.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.19f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's