Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Crash on CreateCppStringFromNSString when entering Emoji as max character
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the project to device via Xcode
3. Type 23 letters in the Input field (The input has max 24 character)
4. Type in Emoji
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13.
- iPhone 8 Plus (12.1.2)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- Reproducible with both TextMeshPro and default UI.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.19f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved