Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
[iOS] Crash on CreateCppStringFromNSString when entering Emoji as max character
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the project to device via Xcode
3. Type 23 letters in the Input field (The input has max 24 character)
4. Type in Emoji
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13.
- iPhone 8 Plus (12.1.2)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- Reproducible with both TextMeshPro and default UI.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.19f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect