Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[iOS] Crash on CreateCppStringFromNSString when entering Emoji as max character
How to reproduce:
1. Build the attached project for iOS
2. Build & Run the project to device via Xcode
3. Type 23 letters in the Input field (The input has max 24 character)
4. Type in Emoji
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13.
- iPhone 8 Plus (12.1.2)
Devices not reproducible with:
- VLNQA00272, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U), Android 9, CPU: Snapdragon 855 SM8150, GPU: Adreno (TM) 640
- Reproducible with both TextMeshPro and default UI.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f5, 2019.2.19f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy