Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4
Won't Fix in 2018.1
[iOS] Crash in "UploadTexture() at TexturesMeta.mm" or "DrawBufferRanges() at GfxDeviceGLES.cpp" using atlas with PVRTC compress
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build and run it on iOS device.
* frame #8: 0x00000001003e090c bug`::UploadTexture() at TexturesMetal.mm:163 [opt]
frame #9: 0x00000001004c2674 bug`::UploadTexture2DData() at Texture.cpp:610 [opt]
frame #10: 0x000000010048ae88 bug`::AsyncResourceUpload() [inlined] Upload2DTexture at AsyncUploadManager.cpp:473 [opt]
frame #11: 0x000000010048abec bug`::AsyncResourceUpload() at AsyncUploadManager.cpp:612 [opt]
* frame #15: 0x00000001003ee92c bug`::DrawBufferRanges() at GfxDeviceGLES.cpp:1764 [opt]
frame #16: 0x00000001003eeac8 bug at GfxDeviceGLES.cpp:696 [opt]
frame #17: 0x00000001003eeabc bug at GfxDeviceGLES.cpp:694 [opt]
frame #18: 0x00000001004c8ea0 bug`::DrawBuffersStereo() at StereoSupportExt.cpp:481 [opt]
2018.1.0b7, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.1.3p1 (feature introduced in 2017.1)
Metal, GLES2, GLES3
iPhone 7+ iOS 11.2.5
iPhone 7+ iOS 10.3.2
Not reproducible with:
iPhone SE iOS9.3
iPad Mini 2 iOS 9.2.1
iPhone 6+ iOS 8.0
ASTC compression (other compression methods possible too)
Full crash stack attached bellow.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs