Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] Crash in UnityRepaint() when resuming the app with different landscape orientation if running at 60 FPS on iOS 10
When the orientation of the device is changed after the phone has been locked and before resuming the app, a crash occurs in UnityRepaint() if the app is running @ 60 FPS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Lock the screen.
5) Flip the device by 180 degrees.
6) Resume the app.
A crash occurs in UnityRepaint(); the view is rotated incorrectly and cropped. This does not occur if the 'Set 30 fps' button is pressed before locking the screen.
Note: the crash occurs in main() on Unity versions prior to 5.5.
5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.4f1
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2 - repro
iPhone 6 iOS 10.0.2 - repro
iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.2 - no repro
iPhone 5S iOS 9.1 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)