Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] Crash in UnityRepaint() when resuming the app with different landscape orientation if running at 60 FPS on iOS 10
When the orientation of the device is changed after the phone has been locked and before resuming the app, a crash occurs in UnityRepaint() if the app is running @ 60 FPS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Lock the screen.
5) Flip the device by 180 degrees.
6) Resume the app.
A crash occurs in UnityRepaint(); the view is rotated incorrectly and cropped. This does not occur if the 'Set 30 fps' button is pressed before locking the screen.
Note: the crash occurs in main() on Unity versions prior to 5.5.
5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.4f1
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2 - repro
iPhone 6 iOS 10.0.2 - repro
iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.2 - no repro
iPhone 5S iOS 9.1 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window