Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[iOS] Crash in UnityRepaint() when resuming the app with different landscape orientation if running at 60 FPS on iOS 10
When the orientation of the device is changed after the phone has been locked and before resuming the app, a crash occurs in UnityRepaint() if the app is running @ 60 FPS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Lock the screen.
5) Flip the device by 180 degrees.
6) Resume the app.
A crash occurs in UnityRepaint(); the view is rotated incorrectly and cropped. This does not occur if the 'Set 30 fps' button is pressed before locking the screen.
Note: the crash occurs in main() on Unity versions prior to 5.5.
5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.4f1
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2 - repro
iPhone 6 iOS 10.0.2 - repro
iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.2 - no repro
iPhone 5S iOS 9.1 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view