Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] Crash in UnityRepaint() when resuming the app with different landscape orientation if running at 60 FPS on iOS 10
When the orientation of the device is changed after the phone has been locked and before resuming the app, a crash occurs in UnityRepaint() if the app is running @ 60 FPS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Lock the screen.
5) Flip the device by 180 degrees.
6) Resume the app.
A crash occurs in UnityRepaint(); the view is rotated incorrectly and cropped. This does not occur if the 'Set 30 fps' button is pressed before locking the screen.
Note: the crash occurs in main() on Unity versions prior to 5.5.
5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.4f1
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2 - repro
iPhone 6 iOS 10.0.2 - repro
iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.2 - no repro
iPhone 5S iOS 9.1 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
- Hinge Joint automatic connectedAnchor value gets set to Anchor value when instantiating a GameObject
- Rotating an object with an interpolated rigidbody changes it's velocity under different VSync settings
- [Mobile] Enabling Box Projection creates visible artifacts
- Alpha channel is ignored on freshly imported RGBA 32bit image in project and preview windows