Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[iOS] Crash in UnityRepaint() when resuming the app with different landscape orientation if running at 60 FPS on iOS 10
When the orientation of the device is changed after the phone has been locked and before resuming the app, a crash occurs in UnityRepaint() if the app is running @ 60 FPS.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the attached project.
2) Build for iOS.
3) Run on a device.
4) Lock the screen.
5) Flip the device by 180 degrees.
6) Resume the app.
A crash occurs in UnityRepaint(); the view is rotated incorrectly and cropped. This does not occur if the 'Set 30 fps' button is pressed before locking the screen.
Note: the crash occurs in main() on Unity versions prior to 5.5.
5.6.0b2, 5.5.0p3, 5.4.4f1
Did not reproduce:
iPhone 7 iOS 10.2 - repro
iPhone 6 iOS 10.0.2 - repro
iPhone 7 iOS 10.0.2 - no repro
iPhone 5S iOS 9.1 - no repro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when lengthSec value in Microphone.Start() is near to 1'000'000
- GameObjects are not saved when instantiated from editor and there is no additional changes
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
- (Windows)Player crash on load when Graphics Jobs are enabled
- [FBX] Different rotation is applied to FBX model when upgrading project from 5.3 to 5.4+