Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[iOS][Cardboard] Enable Transition View setting is ignored and always shown
When "Enable Transition View" is set to false, it should not show an instruction splash screen.
Also, the property title has a typo, it's missing an "r" in Transition and should be "Enable Transition View" -- It's possible that this typo is derived from the source code name of the property and may be the ultimate cause of the bug.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's attached project
2. Open Player Settings (make sure Build target is set to iOS)
3. Other settings > Virtual Reality SDKs > Cardboard: make sure Enable Transition View is set to false
4. Build for iOS and Run on iOS device
Expected behavior: iOS Player goes straight to VR view (split screen)
Actual behavior: an instruction is shown (Enable Transition View is ignored)
Tested with: iPhone 6S iOS10.3
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0p2, 5.6.0b11, 5.5.2p3
Not reproduced with: 5.6.1f1 (due to bug case 885513), 5.4.5f1 (due to Errors in the Console)
Note: the issue is not present on Android.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message