Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
[macOS Standalone] Bundle Identifier in Player Settings does not match Xcode project bundle identifier on macOS Standalone
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project for standalone OSX platform
2. Set a custom bundle identifier for example "com.com.test" in Player settings
3. In the Build Settings enable "Create Xcode Project" and press Build
4. Open generated Xcode project and notice the bundle identifier is "com.unity3d.New Unity Project"
Expected: generated Xcode project copies the Bundle Identifier from the Player Settings
Actual: Xcode sets new Bundle Identifier "com.unity3d.New Unity Project"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1
- This feature was introduced in 2019.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [SRP] Double Sided Global Illumination material flag is not available in SRPs
- My Assets: NullReferenceException trying to load more of my assets
- Async Progress Window : progress items styling is bad
- Light Explorer window does not highlight selected lights
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start