Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
[macOS Standalone] Bundle Identifier in Player Settings does not match Xcode project bundle identifier on macOS Standalone
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project for standalone OSX platform
2. Set a custom bundle identifier for example "com.com.test" in Player settings
3. In the Build Settings enable "Create Xcode Project" and press Build
4. Open generated Xcode project and notice the bundle identifier is "com.unity3d.New Unity Project"
Expected: generated Xcode project copies the Bundle Identifier from the Player Settings
Actual: Xcode sets new Bundle Identifier "com.unity3d.New Unity Project"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1
- This feature was introduced in 2019.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub