Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
[macOS Standalone] Bundle Identifier in Player Settings does not match Xcode project bundle identifier on macOS Standalone
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project for standalone OSX platform
2. Set a custom bundle identifier for example "com.com.test" in Player settings
3. In the Build Settings enable "Create Xcode Project" and press Build
4. Open generated Xcode project and notice the bundle identifier is "com.unity3d.New Unity Project"
Expected: generated Xcode project copies the Bundle Identifier from the Player Settings
Actual: Xcode sets new Bundle Identifier "com.unity3d.New Unity Project"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1
- This feature was introduced in 2019.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project