Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Building an iOS project for Simulator fails in Xcode
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a new Unity project
# Switch target to *iOS*
# Change *Target SDK* to *Simulator SDK* (in Player Settings/Other)
# Build the project
# Open the generated Xcode project and try to build it to a Simulator
Expected behaviour: Xcode project is built and opened on the Xcode Simulator.
Actual behaviour: building the Xcode project fails.
Reproduced with: 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.6f1
Reproduced using both Xcode 13.x & Xcode 14 beta.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset