Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Building an iOS project for Simulator fails in Xcode
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a new Unity project
# Switch target to *iOS*
# Change *Target SDK* to *Simulator SDK* (in Player Settings/Other)
# Build the project
# Open the generated Xcode project and try to build it to a Simulator
Expected behaviour: Xcode project is built and opened on the Xcode Simulator.
Actual behaviour: building the Xcode project fails.
Reproduced with: 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.3.6f1
Reproduced using both Xcode 13.x & Xcode 14 beta.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique