Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.0a20
[iOS] Build with enabled API validation crashes on startup on iOS 14
Steps to reproduce:
# Create a new Unity project
# Switch to iOS
# Build the project and deploy to iOS 14 device
Expected result: Build launches and works as usual.
Actual result: Build crashes on startup.
Notes: Disabling frame capture and API validation in Xcode prevents the crash from happening.
Reproduced with: 2023.1.0a16
iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14.1 - reproducible
iPhone X, iOS 14.4.1 - reproducible
iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.0 - not reproducible
iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16.0 - not reproducible
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"