Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[iOS] Build crashes when adding new data via List.AddRange()
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build for iOS with "main" scene included
3. In opened app click on "id" dropdown
4. Touch a nested element "od1"
Expected: Additional information should appear after touching element "od1" that contains this info.
Actual: Application crashes on * frame #1: 0x00000001005d06f0 augview`::List_1_AddCollection_m2840338712_gshared(__this=0x000000010e6cea50, ___collection0=0x000000010bbfb680, method=<unavailable>) at Bulk_Generics_16.cpp:88074 [opt]
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
5.5 versions throw compile errors.
Reproduced with: iPad 5th gen OS 10.3.2, iPhone 6+ OS 8.0
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a7
Backported to: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Lighting] Reflection Probe causes shadow artifacts on Android while using OpenGL2 graphics API
- Realtime Reflection probe throws error after pressing `Bake Reflection Probes`
- TestRunner Window does not update test results correctly for tests with the same name
- [UI] Invalid AABB inAABB error occurs on clearing reference resolution values for canvas scaler
- [Editor] Missing reference exception occurs on deleting particle system