Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS] Build crashes when adding new data via List.AddRange()
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build for iOS with "main" scene included
3. In opened app click on "id" dropdown
4. Touch a nested element "od1"
Expected: Additional information should appear after touching element "od1" that contains this info.
Actual: Application crashes on * frame #1: 0x00000001005d06f0 augview`::List_1_AddCollection_m2840338712_gshared(__this=0x000000010e6cea50, ___collection0=0x000000010bbfb680, method=<unavailable>) at Bulk_Generics_16.cpp:88074 [opt]
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
5.5 versions throw compile errors.
Reproduced with: iPad 5th gen OS 10.3.2, iPhone 6+ OS 8.0
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a7
Backported to: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector
- UI Image Position doesn't updated in Editor IF the object is not active while using PointerEventData eventData
- Linear Color Space cause Icons to become darker in Project Window then Terrain texture is set