Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
[iOS] Build crashes when adding new data via List.AddRange()
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build for iOS with "main" scene included
3. In opened app click on "id" dropdown
4. Touch a nested element "od1"
Expected: Additional information should appear after touching element "od1" that contains this info.
Actual: Application crashes on * frame #1: 0x00000001005d06f0 augview`::List_1_AddCollection_m2840338712_gshared(__this=0x000000010e6cea50, ___collection0=0x000000010bbfb680, method=<unavailable>) at Bulk_Generics_16.cpp:88074 [opt]
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
5.5 versions throw compile errors.
Reproduced with: iPad 5th gen OS 10.3.2, iPhone 6+ OS 8.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded