Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[iOS] Build crashes when adding new data via List.AddRange()
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build for iOS with "main" scene included
3. In opened app click on "id" dropdown
4. Touch a nested element "od1"
Expected: Additional information should appear after touching element "od1" that contains this info.
Actual: Application crashes on * frame #1: 0x00000001005d06f0 augview`::List_1_AddCollection_m2840338712_gshared(__this=0x000000010e6cea50, ___collection0=0x000000010bbfb680, method=<unavailable>) at Bulk_Generics_16.cpp:88074 [opt]
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
5.5 versions throw compile errors.
Reproduced with: iPad 5th gen OS 10.3.2, iPhone 6+ OS 8.0
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a7
Backported to: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app