Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[iOS] Build crashes when adding new data via List.AddRange()
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build for iOS with "main" scene included
3. In opened app click on "id" dropdown
4. Touch a nested element "od1"
Expected: Additional information should appear after touching element "od1" that contains this info.
Actual: Application crashes on * frame #1: 0x00000001005d06f0 augview`::List_1_AddCollection_m2840338712_gshared(__this=0x000000010e6cea50, ___collection0=0x000000010bbfb680, method=<unavailable>) at Bulk_Generics_16.cpp:88074 [opt]
Reproduced on: 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
5.5 versions throw compile errors.
Reproduced with: iPad 5th gen OS 10.3.2, iPhone 6+ OS 8.0
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a7
Backported to: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures