Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] 'Build & Run' opens project with Xcode beta instead of the default version set to open .xcodeproj files
NOTE: For this to reproduce you'll need two different Xcode versions installed (in my case, Xcode 7.3.1 and Xcode 8 Beta)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure .xcodeproj files are set to be opened with Xcode 7.3.1
2. Open empty Unity project
3. Switch to iOS and do 'Build & Run'
4. Once the build is finished, notice it is opened with Xcode 8 Beta instead of the default version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete