Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] 'Build & Run' opens project with Xcode beta instead of the default version set to open .xcodeproj files
NOTE: For this to reproduce you'll need two different Xcode versions installed (in my case, Xcode 7.3.1 and Xcode 8 Beta)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure .xcodeproj files are set to be opened with Xcode 7.3.1
2. Open empty Unity project
3. Switch to iOS and do 'Build & Run'
4. Once the build is finished, notice it is opened with Xcode 8 Beta instead of the default version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Center pivot point of UI objects is not consistent
- Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
- Unity crashes at "GetAnalyticsData" when assigning material to a broken model
- Memory leak caused when a static flag is set to 'lightmap static' on an imported model game object
- Editor freeze on "Checking workspace has not changed" message