Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] 'Build & Run' opens project with Xcode beta instead of the default version set to open .xcodeproj files
NOTE: For this to reproduce you'll need two different Xcode versions installed (in my case, Xcode 7.3.1 and Xcode 8 Beta)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure .xcodeproj files are set to be opened with Xcode 7.3.1
2. Open empty Unity project
3. Switch to iOS and do 'Build & Run'
4. Once the build is finished, notice it is opened with Xcode 8 Beta instead of the default version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode