Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[iOS] 'Build & Run' opens project with Xcode beta instead of the default version set to open .xcodeproj files
NOTE: For this to reproduce you'll need two different Xcode versions installed (in my case, Xcode 7.3.1 and Xcode 8 Beta)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure .xcodeproj files are set to be opened with Xcode 7.3.1
2. Open empty Unity project
3. Switch to iOS and do 'Build & Run'
4. Once the build is finished, notice it is opened with Xcode 8 Beta instead of the default version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Block] Position (Cone) block doesn't work when Radius 0 and Radius 1 are set to the same value
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled