Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] Build and run iOS crashed Editor when Xcode has command line tools set to none
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open build settings
3. Build for iOS
4. Build and run iOS separate build (save in another folder)
5. Editor crashes
Expected result: Editor throws out error about Xcode not being setup properly and fails build
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0b4
Note: IMPORTANT! The issue is related to Xcode command line settings not being set properly (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/68565356/xcrun-error-sdk-iphoneos-cannot-be-located). To reproduce it you might need to delete your command line settings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor