Search Issue Tracker
[iOS][AssetBundle] Crash when loading GameObject with Animator Component from asset bundle if Strip Engine Code is enabled
1. Open User's project
2. Build and Deploy to iOS device
3. Notice that project Crashes after message "Test 5" and does not reach "Test Complete"
Expected behaviour: Asset bundle loads GameObject with Animator component on Standalone and iOS platforms.
Actual result: Asset bundle does not load GameObject with Animator component on iOS platform and crashes.
Note: if Strip engine code is disabled no crash occurs.
Reproduced on versions: Unity 5.4.4.p2, 5.5.01p2, 5.6.0b6
Did not reproduce on: Unity 5.3.7p3, 5.4.4p1
Regression introduced in 5.4.4p2
Reproduced on device: iPhone 7 Plus iOS 10.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes