Search Issue Tracker
[iOS] App freezes when unloading assets with Profiler attached to the device
If Unity's profiler is connected to a device, the app freezes indefinitely after unloading unused assets (when switching scenes for example) several times.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open the latest attached project.
2) Build a Development iOS build with 'Autoconnect Profiler' selected.
3) Run on a device.
4) Make sure the Profiler gets attached to the process.
The project consists of 2 almost empty scenes (Canvases and some textures), those scenes are loaded one after another continuously. After some time switching (up to a minute) the app hangs - UI becomes unresponsive, Profiler stops receiving data. Xcode's Debug navigator shows increase of CPU usage up to 200%.
5.5.0b8, 5.4.1p4, 5.4.2f1
Did not reproduce:
Reproduced - iPhone 6S iOS 10.0.2
Did not reproduce - iPhone 7 iOS 10.0
According to users, it also reproduces on iPhone 6 Plus and 6S running iOS 9.3.5. and 10.0.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Empty error appears in the Console window when certain files are present in the project with macOS Catalina
- Builds that contain terrain using the Nature/Terrain/Standard shader produce errors when run in headless mode
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window