Search Issue Tracker
[iOS 8.x] Stretched camera behaviour on iOS 8.x
1. Open users attached project "ReproProject.zip"
2. Build for iOS 8.x device
3. Observe as the Unity splash screen is in the corner of the screen and red cube is not visible
Expected result: the red cube is visible
Actual result: Unity splash screen is in the corner of the screen and red cube is not visible (looks like the game screen is bigger than actual screen)
Version 2017.4.5f1 (89d1db9cb682) Personal
Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:27:08 GMT
Not reproduced on:
Version 2017.4.5f1 (d51c69df46a0) Personal
Wed, 30 May 2018 15:35:29 GMT
Device reproduced on:
iPad 2 iOS 8.1.2
Device NOT reproduced on:
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
This is a duplicate of issue #997885[iOS] Changing screen orientation via script on iOS 8 stretches/upscales the game view making only a part of it visisble
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default