Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[iOS 8.x] Stretched camera behaviour on iOS 8.x
1. Open users attached project "ReproProject.zip"
2. Build for iOS 8.x device
3. Observe as the Unity splash screen is in the corner of the screen and red cube is not visible
Expected result: the red cube is visible
Actual result: Unity splash screen is in the corner of the screen and red cube is not visible (looks like the game screen is bigger than actual screen)
Version 2017.4.5f1 (89d1db9cb682) Personal
Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:27:08 GMT
Not reproduced on:
Version 2017.4.5f1 (d51c69df46a0) Personal
Wed, 30 May 2018 15:35:29 GMT
Device reproduced on:
iPad 2 iOS 8.1.2
Device NOT reproduced on:
iPhone 8 iOS 11.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete