Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.4.X, 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[iOS 11] Some characters are shown as a question mark
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build and run it on iOS 11 device
Expected result: Every character should be shown correctly. In this case, there are Thai symbols and they should be shown correctly.
Actual result: Some characters got replaced by a question marks. In this case, all Thai symbols are replaced.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
iPad Pro 10.5" iOS 11 beta 9
Backported to: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform