Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[iOS 11] Some characters are shown as a question mark
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build and run it on iOS 11 device
Expected result: Every character should be shown correctly. In this case, there are Thai symbols and they should be shown correctly.
Actual result: Some characters got replaced by a question marks. In this case, all Thai symbols are replaced.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
iPad Pro 10.5" iOS 11 beta 9
Backported to: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes