Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.4, 5.5, 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[iOS 11] Some characters are shown as a question mark
1. Open project attached by the user
2. Build and run it on iOS 11 device
Expected result: Every character should be shown correctly. In this case, there are Thai symbols and they should be shown correctly.
Actual result: Some characters got replaced by a question marks. In this case, all Thai symbols are replaced.
Reproduced with: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.3p3, 2017.1.1p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
iPad Pro 10.5" iOS 11 beta 9
Backported to: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)