Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Invoking System.Collections.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator() fails on native objects that don't implement IBindableVector interface
That means it fails on native objects that implement IIterable/IMapView/IVectorView/any other interface which when projected to CLR implements IEnumerable. It fails by throwing InvalidCastException.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- Serialized attribute cannot be focused and written in when it goes after "TextArea" field
- Crash when dragging Prefab into scene
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders