Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Invoking System.Collections.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator() fails on native objects that don't implement IBindableVector interface
That means it fails on native objects that implement IIterable/IMapView/IVectorView/any other interface which when projected to CLR implements IEnumerable. It fails by throwing InvalidCastException.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator