Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Invoking System.Collections.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator() fails on native objects that don't implement IBindableVector interface
That means it fails on native objects that implement IIterable/IMapView/IVectorView/any other interface which when projected to CLR implements IEnumerable. It fails by throwing InvalidCastException.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode