Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Invoking System.Collections.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator() fails on native objects that don't implement IBindableVector interface
That means it fails on native objects that implement IIterable/IMapView/IVectorView/any other interface which when projected to CLR implements IEnumerable. It fails by throwing InvalidCastException.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform