Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Invoking System.Collections.IEnumerable.GetEnumerator() fails on native objects that don't implement IBindableVector interface
That means it fails on native objects that implement IIterable/IMapView/IVectorView/any other interface which when projected to CLR implements IEnumerable. It fails by throwing InvalidCastException.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated