Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Tile Palette window (Window -> 2D -> Tile palette)
3. Observe the console
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring
Reproducible: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a6
- 2019.2.0a9, because of a lot of different errors and missing Tile window (even after 'Tilemap Editor' package install)
- 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.0a1 - 2018.3.0a5, because Fatal error occurs after opening Tilemap window and clicking anywhere in it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website