Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Found in [Package]
Invalid SceneBindings of PlayableDirector do not get cleaned up
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ActivationTrack.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select "Manager"
3. In Inspector, enable Debug mode
4. Observe PlayableDirector -> SceneBindings -> Element0 -> Key and Value (the Key and Value are both present)
5. In Project Window, delete "TheTimeline" timeline
6. Repeat step 4
Expected result: the "Element0" is deleted, because the key value is missing
Actual result: the "Element0" is not deleted even if both key and value are Missing(Object)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7 (1.3.0, 1.4.0-prev.3)
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to errors in the console window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button