Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Found in [Package]
Invalid SceneBindings of PlayableDirector do not get cleaned up
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ActivationTrack.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy, select "Manager"
3. In Inspector, enable Debug mode
4. Observe PlayableDirector -> SceneBindings -> Element0 -> Key and Value (the Key and Value are both present)
5. In Project Window, delete "TheTimeline" timeline
6. Repeat step 4
Expected result: the "Element0" is deleted, because the key value is missing
Actual result: the "Element0" is not deleted even if both key and value are Missing(Object)
Reproducible with: 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.9f1, 2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7 (1.3.0, 1.4.0-prev.3)
Could not test with: 2017.4 due to errors in the console window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)