Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
"Invalid AABB *this" and "Resource ID out of range" errors thrown when Anchor Override is set to Reflection Probe inside Prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open "Scene" Scene in the attached "case_1160643.zip" Unity project
2. Open the "bad_prefab" GameObject in Prefab mode
3. Hover cursor over the Scene view and observe the Console tab
Expected result: the Anchor Override references the Transform Component of Reflection Probe without error
Actual result: "Invalid AABB *this" and "Resource ID out of range in GetResource" are thrown in the Console tab
Reproducible with: 2018.4.2f1, 2019.1.7f1, 2019.2.0b6, 2019.3.0a6
Note: unable to test on 2017.4 due to Prefab mode only being introduced in 2018.3. Prefab mode became accessible in 2018.3.0a6. Reproducible only when the Prefab is in the Scene and is opened in Prefab mode. Reproducible when using a Reflection Probe (which is inside the Prefab hierarchy) as the Anchor Override of a Mesh Renderer Component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- IL2CPP Player crashes when there aren't enough Thread Static Slots
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in Unity 2019.3.0a6