Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Interpolated rigidbodies cause large position inaccuracies
1. Open my attached project ("case_858816 repro")
2. Make sure that Interpolate under RigidBody is set either to 'Interpolate' or 'Extrapolate'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the Cube with 'w' and 's' keys
Expected: small position errors due to Interpolation
Actual: the position error between transform.position and rigidbody.position is getting bigger and bigger, depending on how far away it is from the starting position.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible on: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager