Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Interpolated rigidbodies cause large position inaccuracies
1. Open my attached project ("case_858816 repro")
2. Make sure that Interpolate under RigidBody is set either to 'Interpolate' or 'Extrapolate'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the Cube with 'w' and 's' keys
Expected: small position errors due to Interpolation
Actual: the position error between transform.position and rigidbody.position is getting bigger and bigger, depending on how far away it is from the starting position.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible on: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted