Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.1
Interpolated rigidbodies cause large position inaccuracies
1. Open my attached project ("case_858816 repro")
2. Make sure that Interpolate under RigidBody is set either to 'Interpolate' or 'Extrapolate'
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move the Cube with 'w' and 's' keys
Expected: small position errors due to Interpolation
Actual: the position error between transform.position and rigidbody.position is getting bigger and bigger, depending on how far away it is from the starting position.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a6
Not reproducible on: 5.3.7p1, 5.4.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)