Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Internal error from FMOD sub-system is thrown when trying to import audio from a custom package
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestFor1069085.zip" project
2. Go to the Project view and Navigate to Packages -> Audio
3. Right-click on TestAudio file and Reimport it
4. Observe the error in the Console window
Expected result: audio file is imported succesfully
Actual result: audio file fails to be imported and error is thrown
Reproducible wtih: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
Update: fixed in 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position