Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Internal error from FMOD sub-system is thrown when trying to import audio from a custom package
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestFor1069085.zip" project
2. Go to the Project view and Navigate to Packages -> Audio
3. Right-click on TestAudio file and Reimport it
4. Observe the error in the Console window
Expected result: audio file is imported succesfully
Actual result: audio file fails to be imported and error is thrown
Reproducible wtih: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"