Search Issue Tracker
'Internal error communicating with the shader compiler process' error is thrown when compiling the Shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1271921_repro.zip' project
2. In the Project window select 'MarchCubes' Shader
3. In the Inspector window press 'Show compiled code'
4. Observe the Editors console
Expected result: The Shader 'MarchCubes' gets compiled (no errors are present)
Actual result: Shader compilation fails, multiple errors are shown
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"