Search Issue Tracker
Internal compiler error when using enum cast as nullable
1. Download and open the project: TestNullable_U3.zip
2. This line fails:
int? a = (int?)ManageFriendInviteAction.Action_1; // Does not work
Creating an object of type ManageFriendInviteAction and casting works fine:
int a = ManageFriendInviteAction.Action_1;
int? b = (int?)a; // Works
The error string is:
Internal compiler error. See the console log for more information. output was:
Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string