Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Interactive tutorial "Prefab power - Ramping up" does not continue when "PushableBox" prefab is dragged into the hierarchy
How to reproduce:
1. Start Unity tutorial from "Basic Tutorials" tab called "Prefab power - Ramping up"
2. In step 11 of the tutorial drag the "PushableBox" prefab into the bottom of the hierarchy as asked
Expected result: Tutorial resumes once the prefab is in the hierarchy window
Actual result: Tutorial does not resume when the prefab is in the hierarchy window
Reproducible with - 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.a11
Not reproducible with - 2018.3.0b1
Could not test with - 2019.1, 2019.2
2019.1 and 2019.2 versions are not able to properly launch Unity interactive tutorials
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first