Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Interacting with particular custom editor window causes "System is already interested in this transform" error to appear
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (SetSystemInterestedAssertion.zip)
2. Go to Assets -> Create -> Create Brush or Tileset
3. Enter any name and press Create
4. Drag Cube prefab into the prefab area
5. Observe the console
Expected: no asserts are shown
Reproduced in 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1
Could not test for regression due to errors in the .DLL appearing in 2017.1 and 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Dec 21, 2017 15:58
On which "future" version will this bug be fixed?
Dec 20, 2017 07:20
I have tried this on 2017.3 f3 but it is still not fixed. Any idea?