Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.5
Found in [Package]
int3, float3, and quaternions fields from the Mathematics package don't work properly when using [DebuggerHidden] attribute
1. Open attached project "repro.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Int3Object" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, modify the "Unrelated Field 1" field
4. Observe the other fields
Expected: Only the modified field changes
Actual: Both the string field, and the ‘y’ value of the int3 text field are modified
Reproducible with: 1.2.1 (2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.2.0a10)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (compilation errors break project)
1. The issue also reproduces with float3 and quaternion values.
2. The issue also reproduces with the two other "Unrelated Field" fields
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first