Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.5
Found in [Package]
int3, float3, and quaternions fields from the Mathematics package don't work properly when using [DebuggerHidden] attribute
1. Open attached project "repro.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Int3Object" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, modify the "Unrelated Field 1" field
4. Observe the other fields
Expected: Only the modified field changes
Actual: Both the string field, and the ‘y’ value of the int3 text field are modified
Reproducible with: 1.2.1 (2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2020.2.0a10)
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (compilation errors break project)
1. The issue also reproduces with float3 and quaternion values.
2. The issue also reproduces with the two other "Unrelated Field" fields
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied