Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX] Instantiated RenderTexture clears if you choose it in the Editor
1. Open project "InstantiateRenderTexture"
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter play mode
4. Click GUI button "Instantiate"
5. Select "Main Camera" in the hierarchy
6. Double click "RenderTexture(Clone)" in the inspector
7. Notice, that in the game view one of the instantiated labels has turned black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete