Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX] Instantiated RenderTexture clears if you choose it in the Editor
1. Open project "InstantiateRenderTexture"
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter play mode
4. Click GUI button "Instantiate"
5. Select "Main Camera" in the hierarchy
6. Double click "RenderTexture(Clone)" in the inspector
7. Notice, that in the game view one of the instantiated labels has turned black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected