Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX] Instantiated RenderTexture clears if you choose it in the Editor
1. Open project "InstantiateRenderTexture"
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter play mode
4. Click GUI button "Instantiate"
5. Select "Main Camera" in the hierarchy
6. Double click "RenderTexture(Clone)" in the inspector
7. Notice, that in the game view one of the instantiated labels has turned black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted