Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[OSX] Instantiated RenderTexture clears if you choose it in the Editor
1. Open project "InstantiateRenderTexture"
2. Open scene "Main"
3. Enter play mode
4. Click GUI button "Instantiate"
5. Select "Main Camera" in the hierarchy
6. Double click "RenderTexture(Clone)" in the inspector
7. Notice, that in the game view one of the instantiated labels has turned black
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator