Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
InspectorElement does not get updated when using Bind()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1299036.zip' project
2. In the top bar menu select 'Bug Reports' > 'Inspector Element Binding'
3. In the InspectorElementBindBug window select 'Bla1'
4. Change the 'My Float' value to 2
5. In the InspectorElementBindBug window select 'Bla2'
Expected result: The 'My Float' value is equal to 1
Actual result: The 'My Float' value is equal to 2
Reproducible with: UI Toolkit built-in (2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b1),1.0.0-preview.6 (2020.1.17f1), 1.0.0-preview.13 (2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.1f1)
Cannot test with: UI Toolkit built-in (2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.1.17f1), 1.0.0-preview.6 (2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b1), 1.0.0-preview.13 (2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2021.1.0b1) (due to errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14