Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Inspector properties flashes/appears/disappears when selecting/opening unreadable file
Reproduction steps(GIF attached):
1. Open attached project.
2. Select any file except "Height Map broken" in the project view.
3. Select "Height Map broken" file.
- Inspector properties flashes for a short amount of time.
4. Repeat step 2.
5. Open/double click "Height Map broken" file.
- Make sure Unity Editor is not focused.
- Inspector properties shows up.
6. Focus Unity Editor.
Inspector properties disappears.
Consistent state of the inspector.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar