Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Inspector not displaying state and transition properties once duplicated
The Inspector is not displaying the state and transition properties once it is copy/pasted or duplicated.
- open attached project or...
- create 2 Animator States with a Transition
- drag-select both states and the transition...
- Ctrl or Cmd "D" to duplicate
- inspect new states and transition...
bug: no properties are displayed in the Inspector.
see attached gif
note that original states/transition still display properties as expected, but not new properties.
This is a regression.
Revision: 2020.2/release d00a9d9791a8
Built: Tue, 12 May 2020 13:50:38 GMT
Not repro in…
Revision: trunk 11fb376d50c9
Built: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 16:37:03 GMT
Open the Animator file in a Text Editor and change the 'm_ObjectHideFlags' properties for the affected states from '3' to '1'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor