Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
InputTestFixture tests return inverted values when pressing Gamepad's left or down joystick buttons
1. Open the attached project ("case_1336240.zip")
2. Open the Test Runner: Window > General > Test Runner
3. In the Test Runner window select "PlayMode"
4. Click the "Run All" button to run all tests
Expected result: When pressing GamePad's "leftStick.left" button, the test returns "Left Stick/Left pressed"
Actual result: When pressing GamePad's "leftStick.left" button, the test returns inverted value: "Left Stick/Right pressed"
Reproducible with: 1.0.2, 1.1.0-preview.3, 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1), 1.1.0-pre.5 (2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19)
Couldn't test with: 2018.4 (Input System is not available)
-Issue is reproducible when pressing "leftStick.down", "rightStick.left", "rightStick.down" buttons as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values