Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-preview.5
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] InputAction.ReadValue<float> returns 0 when a Hold Action is performed for Hold Time amount of time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1195498.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter Play mode and hold "Space" button pressed
Expected result: 1 is printed for as long as the button is held
Actual result: 0 is printed after the Hold Time has passed for the Input Action
Reproducible with: 2019.2.14f1(1.0.0-preview, 1.0.0-preview.3), 2020.1.0a14(1.0.0-preview, 1.0.0-preview.3)
Could not test on package versions 0.9.6 and below due to Console errors.
Could not test on Unity 2018.4.13f1 and below because package versions above 0.9.6 are not available.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset