Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[InputSystem] Could not assign InputActionReference value programmatically
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1306769.zip"
2. Load the "ButtonRemapScreen" scene
3. In the Menu bar click on 'Test' > 'Add Action' and 'Link Action' items
4. In the Hierarchy view select 'ButtonRemapScreen' > "Test button" item
5. Observe the "Test Action (Script)" component in the Inspector window
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Test Action component's Action Reference field has an InputActionReference value. In the Console window message "[ActionReference != null] after saving: True" appears
Actual result: Test Action component's Action Reference field doesn't have an assigned InputActionReference value. In the Console window message "[ActionReference != null] after saving: True" appears
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.4f1, 2021.1.0b6, 2021.2.0a4)
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (due to errors)
- Not reproducible when assigning InputActionReference value to Action Reference field manually in the Inspector view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file