Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Single line text can be put to another line though script using \n
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ET2.0"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run scene and notice that text appears in the second line as a result of \n
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3