Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Single line text can be put to another line though script using \n
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ET2.0"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run scene and notice that text appears in the second line as a result of \n
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar