Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Single line text can be put to another line though script using \n
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ET2.0"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run scene and notice that text appears in the second line as a result of \n
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area