Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Single line text can be put to another line though script using \n
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ET2.0"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run scene and notice that text appears in the second line as a result of \n
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly