Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Single line text can be put to another line though script using \n
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ET2.0"
2. Open scene "repro"
3. Run scene and notice that text appears in the second line as a result of \n
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete