Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Found in [Package]
[Input System] New Input system registering Active Touches when app loses focus
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "2020.3.4f1-1.1pre6.zip"
2. Select Android platform and press "Build And Run"
3. When the app loads on the device, press on the device screen
4. Switch to another app to make the current app lose focus
5. Return to the installed app
Expected result: No new log files are printed on the screen
Actual result: New log files are printed on the screen without interacting
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-pre.5 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a9), 1.1.1 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1, 2021.2.0b11, 2022.1.0a9)
Not reproducible with: 1.1.0-preview.3 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.20f1)
- Does not reproduce if there was no interaction with the screen before the app loses focus
- The issue stops when pressing on the screen while the app is opened
- When using package version 1.1.0-pre.5, the issue only reproduces when touching the screen and pausing the app at the same time (pressing the power button or switching app)
- Also reproducible on iOS and Standalone
- Can be reproduced in Editor by entering Play mode and simulating screen touch (in the Menu bar, go to Window > Analysis > InputDebugger > Options > SimulateTouchInputFromMauseOrPen)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file