Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Input] Preset "Save current to" button in Input Manager needs to be double clicked to activate
1. Create a new project
2. Go Edit -> Project Settings -> Input Manager
3. Near the top right of the Project Settings window, click the slider logo to open "Select Preset"
4. Click "Save current to..."
Expected result: the window for saving the preset appears
Actual result: the dialog window for saving the preset does not appear unless the button was clicked twice in quick succession (same as OS double click)
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a12
Note: A video is attached in edits (257 KB)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Flickering orbs appear when using RenderTargetHandle
- UsePass for ShaderLabShader is ignored and GameObjects are not rendered when SRPBatcher is enabled
- Animated model translated down when interrupting a transition
- UI Toolkit text splits when changing PanelSettings scale
- Error "NullReferenceException" is thrown when selecting folders from the folder panel or closing the folder panel with EditorUtility.OpenFolderPanel() in use