Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
[Input] Preset "Save current to" button in Input Manager needs to be double clicked to activate
1. Create a new project
2. Go Edit -> Project Settings -> Input Manager
3. Near the top right of the Project Settings window, click the slider logo to open "Select Preset"
4. Click "Save current to..."
Expected result: the window for saving the preset appears
Actual result: the dialog window for saving the preset does not appear unless the button was clicked twice in quick succession (same as OS double click)
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a12
Note: A video is attached in edits (257 KB)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved